The Bartow-Pell Mansion Museum is proud to offer a wide range of volunteer opportunities for anyone interested in helping keep our house, property, and grounds accessible to the public.
We have no minimum volunteer hour requirements. We offer training to docents.
Our volunteer opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Docent for Adult Tours and/or School Groups
- Family and Public Program help
- Special Event help
- General Office help
- Gardening help (seasonal)
- Other help you may feel you can give us
Volunteering can be very rewarding, and we offer volunteers the following benefits
- Free admission to public programs
- Annual holiday lunch
- Docent training
- 10% discount in gift shop
To become a volunteer, please fill out the volunteer form and send it to the education department by mail or via email.