The COVID-19 pandemic has unfortunately upset so many wedding plans. We are proud to offer an exciting solution for the bride and groom who don’t want to wait to tie the knot! This summer and fall, we have availability to host an intimate “minimony” in our exquisite English garden, followed by a champagne toast.
Right here in New York City’s backyard lies a 19th century hidden gem, the Bartow-Pell Mansion Museum. Located on 60-acres in a country setting, Bartow-Pell Mansion Museum boasts the charm of yesteryear. From the splendid Greek Revival architecture to the formal garden centered around an impressive fountain pool, photographers will have a gorgeous backdrop to capture your day!
Features of the Minimony include:
- Refundable cancellations if the Covid-19 guidelines change
- A three-hour event, times available late morning or early evening
- Up to 20 guests
- Time allotted for “first look” wedding photographs before guests arrive
- On-site wedding concierge
- Champagne and sweet and savory bites following the ceremony
- Undressed wedding arch
- Chairs and serving tables
- Access to a private bridal dressing area and the Conservatory in the museum as per Covid guidelines
At Bartow-Pell Mansion Museum we are carefully following the COVID-19 guidelines to ensure safety, while not sparing any detail to create a dream ceremony. We will happily work with each couple to tailor your vision for the day. With open grounds, the guests will be safely distanced.
The Minimony Package starts at $4,000, a portion of which includes a tax-deductible membership to Bartow-Pell Mansion Museum.